Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

SSC Result of Insp./Sub-Insp./Intelligence Officer Exam 2011


SSC Result of Insp./Sub-Insp./Intelligence Officer Exam 2011

The staff selection commission earlier known as subordinate services
commission was initially laid down for conducting common entrance
examinations for filling in posts at lower categories. The staff
selection commission generally makes recruitment to group c group
b non gazette posts in government departments/ministry to all
attached and subordinate offices of government of India.

SSC Results 2011 Staff Selection Commission is to make recruitment
to Group C non-technical & Group B non gazetted both technical &
non-technical posts in departments of Government of India its
attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment
is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial Establishments.
Staff Selection Commission has a nationwide.

Staff Selection Commission

Result of Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in C.P.Os,
Assistant Sub Inspectors in C.I.S.F and Intelligence Officer in

N.C.B 2011

General Notice by SSC
List of Candidates Qualified for the Interview for the Posts of
S.I in C.P.OS and A.S.I in C.I.S.F only (FEMALE)

List of Candidates Qualified for the Interview for the Posts
of S.I in C.P.OS and A.S.I in C.I.S.F only (MALE)



0 comments:

Post a Comment