Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Valentine SMS and Text Messages,Valentine Day SMS 2012


Valentine SMS and Text Messages,Valentine Day SMS 2012

that every beat reminds you

Dont place me in your eye i may fall off as a tear place me in
your heart so that every beat reminds you that i am here.
Happy Valentines Day

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.

What is LOVE..???
Its not a thing will not come first site…
Because..
Love is a moment of truth…
Happy Valentines day…

Aapki surat hai itni pyari
Jaise komal ki kachi kaliyan ho
Hum chalte chale ek safar per
Or pyar wali galiyan ho
Happy Valentine’s Day

The saddest
thing is the
world, is loving
someone who
used to love you.

I miss you.

I sure miss you alot.

Happy Valentine’s Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment