Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

Paris Hilton’s in India Trip

Paris Hilton’s in India Trip

Media Icon and businesswoman, Paris Hilton, will visit the city of Bombay from September 24th through 27th to promote the launch of her namesake collection of handbags in India. This strategic move makes India the 36th country in the world to have the glamorous Paris Hilton shops. Paris Hilton Entertainment has entered into an exclusive tie-up with Brand Concepts Pvt. Ltd. to market and distribute her global range of Handbags & Accessorie
In her first visit to India, American hotel heiress Hilton will be spending a choc-a-bloc three days in Mumbai as she comes to launch her new line of handbags. A number of events are lined up for her after she arrives tomorrow morning.
Paris Hilton’s India trip has been cut short by a day to three days, as she has an important commitment to keep in her home country.
Parties in her honour kick off tomorrow night and designer Rocky S will be styling her during her visit. She has already posed in a Tarun Tahiliani sari for the cover of a magazine in India and will reportedly be donning ‘desi’ outfits as she meets her fans, business partners and some Bollywood personalities during her stay here.
It’s the largest piece of fabric Paris Hilton has ever worn. Of course, it’s courtesy Indian fashion. The 30-year-old American businesswoman-actor-musician, who will arrive in Mumbai on Saturday to launch her new line of handbags, has posed in six yards of desi bling for the fashion glossy
The hotel heiress is also enjoying singlehood to the hilt. “For the first time in my life, I am single, and enjoying it. I am basically a romantic, and when I start seeing a guy, I think he is the one. I have had my heart broken a few times, and of course it has changed me as a person. I am still waiting for my soulmate,” she says.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment